There are events and activities throughout reunion weekend for all alumni to enjoy.
To ensure maximal enjoyment by all, we have carefully crafted events to attend at
not cost to you, in honor of New Orleans expression, "Lagniappe" Lagniappe is defined
as "something give or obtained gratuitously or by way of good measure."
- The Block Party
- Donor Recognition Event ( by invitation only)
- Reverse Happy Hour
- Alumni Artist, Authors, and Entrepreneurs Showcase
- Reception Celebrating Alumni Nurses
- Alumni Hospitality hosted by Miss Dillard Queens
- Bleu Devil After Party (free with advance RSVP)
- Worship Service
Things to Remeber
- The reservation deadline for the Reunion hotel is APRIL 10!
- All pre-registrants must be available to pick-up event tickets at Registration on Friday, May 11.
- Tickets must be presented at the door of each event (event tickets will be available for purchase
and pick-up on Friday, May 11 in the registration room).
- Cancelation/Refund Policy: Unavoidable situations that require you to cancel your
Alumni Weekend registration often arise. Requests to cancel your registration should
be received by the Alumni Office, in writing, by April 11 in order to be eligible for a refund.
- Any questions regarding the Donor Recognition Event should be directed toward the
Annual Fund Office, (504)816-4669.
- Transportation between the reunion hotel and reunion events will be provided from
May 11 – May 13. A transportation schedule will be posted online, at the concierge desk of the reunion
hotel, and emailed in advance.