All full-time undergraduate students are automatically enrolled in and billed for the University Accident & Sickness Plan ($320) and can only waive out of the coverage by providing evidence of comparable coverage. Students participating in Intercollegiate Sports are required to purchase a Supplemental Student Accident & Sickness Plan and will not be allowed to waive this plan offered by EIIA.
The College Accident & Sickness Plan cost includes: Administration fees; Student’s annual coverage for the fall semester (08/15/10 – 08/14/11) - $460; and coverage for the spring semester (newly enrolled) (01/3/11 – 08/14/11) - $320.
The final deadline to waive coverage is as follows:
• Fall 2010 semester: September 17, 2010
• Spring 2011 semester (newly enrolled): January 31, 2011
TO WAIVE COVERAGE: You may waive online ONLY at www.eiia.org/dillard beginning on December 1, 2010.
• Log on to the Web at www.eiia.org/dillard.
• Follow the on-screen instructions to waive.
• You will be required to provide detailed insurance information which is subject to audit.
• You must waive off by January 31, 2011 or you will be automatically enrolled (01/3/11 - 08/14/11).
• No waivers will be accepted after the January 31, 2011 deadline date.
EIIA stands for Educational & Institutional Insurance Administrators, Inc. For additional information regarding the insurance plan, contact EIIA at (888) 568-5523, or contact NAHGA Claims Services at (800) 952-4320 or
All students who do not process an online waiver will be assessed a $320 fee. The fee is automatically assessed to all full-time students. If the online waiver form has been approved, the waiver of the fee will appear on the student’s account.