A student's account will be considered delinquent with the Bursar's Office if the total amount due on a statement is not paid in full within 14 days in the Fall and Spring semesters, and seven days in the Summer semester following the statement due date, unless within that period the student, parent, or guardian takes steps acceptable to the university to satisfy the financial obligation. Please be advised that the monthly statements will be the only notification sent to you. A delinquent account will result in the following:
Should your account become delinquent (failure to meet the installment terms of the Dillard University Payment Plan), the privilege of the payment plan option for all future terms will be automatically revoked. In future semesters, payment of the total account balance will be required in order to confirm class schedules and complete registration.
- Cancellation of any class schedules.
- Administrative hold on any future registration until debt is settled.
- Grades held. This includes final grade reports, transcripts and access to grades via the telephone system.
- Diploma held until debt is settled.
- $75.00 Reinstatement fee due in addition to your outstanding balance.