Information Technology & Telecommunications
Information Technology & Telecommunications provides a broad range of computing and communication services to the faculty, staff, and students of Dillard University. ITT is divided into four main areas of service.
Those areas are:
Our main objectives are:
- Academic Computing
- Network Support
- Administrative Computing
- To provide accurate responses to questions, problems, or enhancements.
- To proactively identify problems and communicate any solutions or workarounds to the user.
- To execute proper escalation procedures and provide status reports to users.
- To work with the ITT Telecommunications, Network, Helpdesk, and Administrative teams to resolve user issues.
- To maintain a call history for each user and department.
- To build a knowledgebase of common problems and solutions.
- To create and maintain a professional and responsive relationship with our users and other IT organizations
IT Helpdesk: (504) 816-4716
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.