Click here to download the 2014-2015 Emergency Plan Summary.
Click here to download the 2013-2014 Crisis and Emergency Management Plan.
Dillard University is pleased to introduce a state-of-the-art early warning system capable of sending notifications of impending emergencies/crisis situations to all registered mobile devices (via SMS/text messaging), PDAs, email addresses, text pagers, and RSS feeds. The system can also send real-time messages to anyone using Google, My AOL, My Yahoo, or Windows Live.
Signing up for this service is quick and easy:
- CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP NOW!
- Enter your personal information.
- You will receive a text message on your chosen cellular device with a 4-digit validation code.
- Enter the code when requested.
- Log in to add your email address and another number (if desired).
- Write down username and password.
- You can also sign up to receive updates via email only; just click on "Email Alert Sign-up."
Depending on the type of service you have with your cellular provider, you may incur a service charge for text messages. Dillard University will not be responsible for any charges incurred.
Dillard University reserves the right to test the system occasionally.
Please call (877) 551-5581 for Dillard's emergency information hotline.
STORM WATCH UPDATES
Please continue to monitor the Dillard website and social media for updates and check the 24-hour emergency telephone number 877-551-5581.