Dillard University Logo
Spacer Spacer Spacer  
Federal Work-Study PDF Print E-mail
Click here to change font size:

The Purpose of FWS

The purpose of Federal Work-Study is to provide part-time employment to students needing financial assistance and to encourage recipients to participate in community service activities. Additionally, by providing a wide range of employment opportunities, the Federal Work-Study helps students gain work experience that complements and reinforces their educational and career objectives.

Currently, 75 percent of the funding is allocated by the federal government, with the remaining 25 percent provided by the eligible institution. Federal Work-Study is administered in accordance with the laws, regulations, and other such instructions as may be issued by, or on behalf of, the Secretary of Education.

How Do I Qualify?

You must first complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at  You must also meet the general eligibility requirements and demonstrate financial need. FEDERAL WORK-STUDY FUNDS ARE LIMITED. TO BE CONSIDERED, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FAFSA BY THE PRIORITY DEADLINE: MARCH 1ST OF THE AWARD YEAR.

How Much Will I Receive?

Federal Work-Study awards range from $500 to $1,000 per semester and are paid once per month at a rate of $7.25 per hour. All recipients are required to complete a timesheet electronically in order to be paid. Payroll dates are listed on the electronic timesheet.

Where Will I Work?

Federal Work-Study recipients generally work on campus. However, off-campus employment is also available for students assigned to community service jobs.

You are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week and you CANNOT WORK DURING ANY SCHEDULED CLASS TIME, even if the class does not meet or dismisses early.

All students awarded Federal Work-Study must attend the mandatory work-study seminars held each semester and complete the required documents before reporting to their assigned work location.

If you have questions regarding Federal Work-Study, please contact:

Hortense Lockett
Work-Study Coordinator
(504) 816-4865
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Federal Work Study Forms

There are several forms that must be completed before a student can begin work-study. The forms are distributed during the mandatory work-study seminars held each semester.


spacer spacer spacer  


Donate to Dillard University


Dillard University
2601 Gentilly Boulevard
New Orleans, Louisiana 70122
Phone: 504.283.8822


© Copyright 2008.
All rights reserved. 
Overnightpharmacy4u Brand Viagra Viagra Pharmacy Online Uk Silagra Citrate Viagra Online Per Nachnahme Levitra Woman Generic Viagraing Buy Cialis Softtabs Information Lowest Viagra Price Paypal Viagra No Prescription Priligy In Thailand Which Outlet Priligy In Singapore Viagra Alternative Herbs Canadian Pharmacy Viagra 100mg Levitra With Mastercard Levitra Order Prescription Levitra Overnight Pharmacy Buy Cialis From Icos Purchase Cialis Uk Generic Viagra (sildenafil) 100mg Buying Generic Viagra In Canada Tadacip Generic4all Kamagra Cheap Viagra Canadian Pharmacy Viagra Paypal Overnight Generic Viagra Generic Levitra Online Viagra Viagra Over The Counter In India Canadian Wholesalers For Levitra Cialis Pills For Women Cialis Pharmacy Vigora Uk Order Prescription Viagra Without Order Phizer Viagra Overnight Cialis Levitra 20 Tabletas Viagra Super Force Target Google Viagra Order Cheap Canadian Pharmacy Cialis Viagra Drugs Zenegra Viagra Dosages Drug Sildenafil Citrate India Free Trial For Levitra Pfizer Viagra In India Drug Levitra New 365 Pills Viagra Free Viagra Online Without Prescription Drugstore 1st Viagra Viagra Super Medical Prescriptions Uk Levitra Buy Deal Herbal Viagra Viagra Is Viagra Over The Counter In Uk Order Generic Levitra Levitra Canada Canada Buy Real Viagra Online Viagra Ameriexpress Canada Viagra Cheap Prescription Viagra For Men In Australia Generic Viagra Gold Priligy 30 Mg Online Order 50mg Viagra Generic Viagra Money Order Cheap Viagra Generic Paypal Natural Viagra Substitute Vitamins Herbs Cheap Viagra Without A Pr Generic Cialis Pill Canada Generic Viagra Viagra In San Francisco Levitra Nel Sangue Lowest Price Generic Viagra Levitra Clinical Data Viagra On Internet Prescription Online Australia Viagra Prescription Walmart Levitra Viagra Online By Paypal Change Get Life Pill Viagra Natural Viagra Supplements No Prescription Order Viagra Online Kamagra Jelly Silagra Nz Buy Online Uk Viagra