The ORSP website includes links to resources to help identify grant opportunities. Searchable sites like Grants.govNSF Fastlane, and The Foundation Center, are available.

Most agencies have application forms on their web sites (NIHNSF, HUD, Board of Regents etc). Both the NIH Policy Statement and NSF Proposal and Awards Policies Guide also contain agency-specific forms and information. University forms can be found under the “Forms” section of the ORSP webpage.

Please contact Mrs. Elsie Coleman, post award adminstrator, ecoleman@dillard.edu or 504.816.4514.

F&A on-campus: 46% – Modified Total Direct (MTD). The current F&A agreement can be requested from the ORSP at orsp@dillard.edu.

Dillard University’s Fringe Benefit rate is 23%. 

The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs submits proposal and application information to agencies on behalf of the university. Most applications are submitted electronically through grants.gov, nsf fastlane, LOGAN, and other agency sites.

Once funding is received, ORSP will request an account number/cost center. In some cases cost centers can be activated in advance of the final award. However, agencies/sponsors must agree (in writing) to pre-award costs prior to any expenditures being incurred by the University.

Please contact Ms. Nichele Harper, director of Title III, nharper@dillard.edu or 504.816.4212 or Ms. Gracious Bias, program specialist, at 504.816.4261.

Please send all Time and Effort forms to Mrs. Elsie Coleman.

Title III supports activities that are aligned with the University’s strategic plan and that strengthen academic programs, fiscal management, or the endowment. The current list of Title III activities is found on the Title III web page. For additional information regarding Title III activities and processes, contact Ms. Nichele Harper-O’Connor.

Yes, if it is stated in your approved budget. Please contact the Office of Legal Affairs for appropriate contracting documents. Additionally, all sub-awards, requests for consultants and professional services must be routed through the Controller/Purchase Office.