Frequently Asked Questions

Go to and select myDU at the top of the homepage.

All major credit cards, checks, money orders or cash. Make sure to write your name and school ID on any checks or money orders.

To pay by mail, send your payment to:

  • Dillard University
  • Office of the Bursar
  • 2601 Gentilly Boulevard
  • Rosenwald Hall, Room 106
  • New Orleans, LA 70122

Please mail payments at least seven (7) days prior to the due date. Make all checks payable to Dillard University.

Unfortunately, we do not accept payments by phone.

No, we do not. The University submits checks for payment upon receipt.

Fiscal clearance is how the Bursar’s Office verifies that any student has enough assistance to pay for their semester of studies. This obligation can be fulfilled with financial aid, payments or a payment plan.

If you are a boarding student, yes this is true. If you have specific dietary needs, please contact the Office of Residential Life at (504) 816-4734.

Contact Ms. Kimberly Weston at, Ms. Kali Jack at or Mrs. Gwendolyn Britton at Please bear with us as we frequently experience high email traffic for assistance. We assist as many families as we can as quickly as we can.

Upon the financial aid award amount being applied to your account, a book voucher can be requested if additional funds are available.

Bills are available on myDU by July 1 for the fall semester and by December 20th for the spring semester.

Transcripts, final grades and early registration will not be available to the student. Additionally, their account will be referred to a third party collection agency.

If your financial aid exceeds the billed charges, a refund will then be issued to the student within 14 days of a credit balance.

All refunds generated from Parent Loans are issued directly to the parent unless requested otherwise.

Refunds are mailed out or deposited as an ACH

This is an IRS form to all students who have qualified tuition and other related educational expenses during the previous calendar year. As required by IRS, this form is made available via myDU each year in the month of January. Please note that Dillard University does not offer personal tax advice and recommends seeking professional tax counsel for filing your tax return.