1. A graduate who communicates effectively to foster therapeutic, interpersonal, and collaborative relationships in a culturally diverse society.
2. A graduate who synthesizes concepts and principles from previous learning to design, implement and evaluate nursing care of patients
3 A graduate who initiates efforts with other healthcare providers and consumer to improve the quality of healthcare to a culturally diverse society.
4. A graduate who assumes various roles in the practice of nursing to meet the healthcare needs of humans in a variety of healthcare setting.
5. A graduate who synthesizes complex information in the process of problem solving and intellectual inquire, using critical thinking skills to arrive at well-reasoned conclusions in the practice of nursing.
6. A graduate who demonstrates competency in informational technology and computer literacy as an adjunctive tool in practice.
7. A graduate who utilizes research to provide evidence-based holistic care to patients in a variety of clinical settings.
8. Understands the role of philosophical beliefs and ethical standards in healthcare.
9. Identifies, comprehends, distinguishes political, social and economic systems; complex group and organization behavior, and the methods and principles of social science inquiry.